About the role
We are all IT experts who love to work with IT Security. Our vision is to always act on new technology and to always be the best option for our customers.
As a Security Analyst you will deep dive into potential problems and do thorough analysis. This role is a part of our Cyber Defense Center where you and other analysts go through customer data and do a risk analysis based on the supplied input. Daily tasks involve log analysis, IDS/IPS alerts, file integrity, malware analysis and vulnerability management. Another important task is to write customer reports.
Are highly proficient in spoken and written English (Dutch would be an additional plus)?
- You want to work with governments as well as renowned global companies in high-security industries such as banking, retail and insurance?
- You want to be a trusted advisor and protect, manage and develop some of their most critical business infrastructure?
- You want to work with traceability, measurability and visualization of IT security?
- You have a relevant ’ university degree or equivalent work experience. SecureLink offers both senior and junior security analyst roles.
- You have good knowledge within at least two of the following areas; Log analysis, Vulnerability Scanning, Technical analysis, Malware forensics, Reverse Engineering, Web application security and a very good knowledge of the following operating systems; Linux / Unix, Mac OS X and Windows.
We prefer that you know one or several of the following programming languages; PHP, Python, Java, C or C++, as well as knowledge or experience of the following policies or standards; PCI DSS, ITIL, ISO 27001.
It is a plus if you have one or more of the following certifications; CompTIA Security+ or CEH, CompTIA Linux+ or similar Linux certification, CISSP, OSCP or any other offensive security certifications.
Your communication skills are excellent, you handle English fluently both spoken and written, and you are used to have an open dialogue between customers and coworkers.
You love to make processes more efficient and you have realized that IT security is not just a job, it is a lifestyle!
You already live by SecureLink core values
- Customer first
- Respect & Trust
- Easy to do business with
- Highly innovative
You are also able to cope with stress, working individually and you are very social!
Working at SecureLink will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. SecureLink have an environment with a high rate of change, quick decision-making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do, we will also get the best end results.
We offer a generous benefit package including company car, pension plan, organized lunch, Presidents Club (city trips with the company), end of year bonus or any other activity that will encourage everyone’s well-being and a salary supplement, when working 24/7 shifts.